Here are new questions for CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam (it is the same certificate as SY0-401 but with 25% changes)
Between SY0-401 and SY0-501 there is about a 25% overall change in content. The new exam SY0-501 focuses more on Attacks, Risk management & hands-on skills using technologies and tools
The main exam objectives have been re-ordered and re-named to better reflect instructional design organization as well as the changing emphasis of industry cybersecurity trends.
Exam Objectives for Security+ SY0-501 covers technologies that weren’t yet widely used when the SY0-401 was released.
– Cloud support and cloud security
– Expansion of Virtualization and how to secure it
– Mobile device security and common breaches
– Securing cart technology and payment systems
– More on monitoring tools and the analysis of their metrics
– More on network access control models
– Sideloaded applications, including their management, verification and validation
– Samsung, LG and/or other manufacturer specific issues
But to gain Security+ cirtificate you need to pass SY0-401 or SY0-501
Exam Codes: SY0-401 | Launch Date: The 1st of May 2014
Exam Codes: SY0-501 | Launch Date: The 4th of October 2017
Here are the latest real exam Questions from SY0-501 to study: